No Lie MRI, Inc. (“No Lie MRI”) provides its content on this website (the "Site") subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms"). No Lie MRI may periodically change the Terms, so please check back from time to time. By accessing and using this Site, you agree to these Terms.
1. CopyrightsAll content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the exclusive property of No Lie MRI or its licensors and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
2. TrademarksThe trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of No Lie MRI and its licensors. You agree that you will not refer to or attribute any information to No Lie MRI or its licensors in any public medium (e.g., press release, websites) for advertising or promotion purposes, or for the purpose of informing or influencing any third party and that you will not use or reproduce any Trademark of, or imply any endorsement by or relationship with, No Lie MRI or its licensors.
4. Notices of infringementNo Lie MRI prohibits the posting of any information that infringes or violates the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe your intellectual property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please email No Lie MRI at the address shown below, providing a written statement that contains: (a) identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed; (b) identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed; (c) your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an email address, if available; (d) a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law; (e) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and (f) the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of the right. No Lie MRI will remove any posted submission that infringes the copyright or other intellectual property right of any person under U.S. law upon receipt of such a statement (or any statement in conformance with 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3)). U.S. law provides significant penalties for submitting such a statement falsely. Under appropriate circumstances, persons who repeatedly submit infringing or unlawful material will be prohibited from posting further submissions. Please email all submission of notices to: email@example.com.
5. DisclaimersThe content and functionality on the site is provided with the understanding that No Lie MRI is not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services to you. All content and functionality on the site is provided "as is," without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. No Lie MRI makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the ownership, accuracy, or adequacy of the site content. No Lie MRI shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages or for lost revenues or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages or losses and regardless of the theory of liability.
6. Governing law; jurisdictionThese Terms are governed by the laws of the California without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any dispute arising from these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in the courts of the California.
7. Online privacy statementNo Lie MRI believes that the responsible use of personal information collected on its websites is critical to its business objectives and reputation. As part of our commitment to privacy, we have adopted this Online Privacy Statement. The extent and type of information we receive from you on our external websites depends on the information you provide to us through our contact mailboxes and/or through the customer information forms you may submit on our site.
No Lie MRI will use only your personally identifiable information to respond to your requests and to provide you with information about No Lie MRI’s services, unless we obtain your permission to use your personal information for other purposes. For example, if you send us an email message requesting information about No Lie MRI, we will use your email address and other information you supply to respond to your request. If we intend to use your personal information to inform you about other No Lie MRI services, we will notify you and give you an opportunity to decline to receive such communications. If you send No Lie MRI a resume or curriculum vitae to apply online for a position with No Lie MRI, we will use this information to match you with available opportunities.
In addition, "cookies" (i.e., small text files placed on your computer when you first visit the site) may be used on No Lie MRI’s website. Most browsers now recognize when a cookie is offered and permit you to refuse or accept it. If you are not sure whether your browser has this capability, you should check with the software manufacturer, your company's technology help desk or your Internet service provider.
Cookies will be used primarily to enhance your online experience and are not used to track the navigational habits of identified visitors, unless we obtain your permission to do so. If you visit our site to read or download information, such as news stories or articles, much of the information we collect is statistical only (e.g., the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site) and not personally identifiable. We use this information about the number of visitors and their use of the site in aggregate form to make our site more useful and attractive to you.
The personal information you provide No Lie MRI will be retained only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected or as required by law. No Lie MRI does not share personal information with third parties except as necessary to carry out our business or as required by law or other legal processes, and we will never sell, rent, or lease your personal information.
No Lie MRI recognizes its responsibility for protecting the online privacy of your personal information. If you have questions or comments about our administration of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©No Lie MRI, 2006. All rights reserved. Site design by Good Cause Communications.